Thursday, August 6, 2015

My family comes soon.

Wow! I can hardly believe it is already August! My family comes in a few short weeks. The plan is to travel for 10 days in Italy. Then when we return, we set up the tent and decorate for the party. I ordered these really pretty blue and white napkins for the table. i think they look very mediterranean. I want to use straw bales for the chairs. After the party I hope to recycle the strawbales and tent. Yes I bought another tent. It is 5x10 meters and with a strong steel frame. We hope to build a greenhouse with the tent, and raised garden beds with the strawbales. There is a new refugee camp only 5 minuts away. There are 200 refugees there with a need for something to do. If it is allowed, we would like to build them a garden. I will need help decorating for the party, and prepping the food. If you have time, come over on September 11th at 10:30am. we will start putting up the tents.

No comments:

Post a Comment